Girlicious 2.0

« Older   Newer »
Gillicious
CAT_IMG Posted on 28/2/2011, 16:46

Prima cosa: scusate il titolo stupido lol
Nich ha scritto su FaceBook quello che segue
CITAZIONE
Thank you from the bottom of my heart! Your support is overwhelming and i wish the girls the best of luck! Let’s keep “Hate Love” going, keep requesting at your radio stations! SO many amazing opportunities ahead for my group haha! LOVE each and every one of you Remember. There is a bigger picture and wether you want it or not, change will come. It is scary but it is amazing and it is exhilarating to push yourself out of your comfort zone and prevail. Change is the best thing that will ever happen to you 100 percent of the time!!!XO

Seguite quì i vari update su quello che riguarda il nuovo gruppo.
Per ora non si sa ancora niente, penso che ricicleranno qualche ragazza dai vari reality.

Lorena.
CAT_IMG Posted on 28/2/2011, 19:31

Speriamo siano ragazze talentuose tipo Nat e Chrys

Gillicious
CAT_IMG Posted on 28/2/2011, 20:48

CITAZIONE
A Fan emailed the Girlicious manager asking..
When are we going to get more news on Girlicious? About new memebers, the future etc. Have you actually got new members already or still trying to find people? The fans would really like to have some answers about stuff regarding Natalie and Chrystina leaving Girlicious

Their manager replied
hey tom i dont have too much info yet. but nat and chrys didnt want to continue. It was devastating news to us. But who do you think fans would like to see in the next phase of GLG?

I believe that Natalie and Chrystina left because of the management and not because of Nichole. Some people have already mentioned Sugababes and there was a similar situation with them a while ago. There have been many different line up changes in the Sugababes and at one point there was one original memember (Keisha) and two memembers who had been brought in along the way (Heidi and Amelle) and the two replaced memembers didn’t get on with Keisha so there quit the group. The girls management eventually got Heidi and Amelle to join back the group but there would only come back if Keisha wasn’t involved so there got rid of the original memeber rather than two newer memembers. I know that with Girlicious it is a bit different as there have all been there since the beginning but what I am trying to say is that it is easier to lose one memember than two so if Nichole was the problem surely the management would have fired her so that there were still two original memembers.

I know some people think that the record company favourites Nichole but by the end of it she was the only one promoting the album tbh (the phone calls, radio, night club apperances). I do blame the record label for a lot of the mistakes recently in Girlicious as there didn’t give them enough promotion for them to be a success and let them drop of the radar. When there had there USA show I don’t blame Nichole for putting what she did, it was wrong of her and I’m sure she regrets it now as that did seem like the nail in the coffin but the management weren’t getting the girls that many performances anyway so to get one in the USA must have been a lot of pressure for the girls and if Nichole felt as though Natalie could jepordize that performance then she called her out on it, she shouldn’t have on twitter and confronted Natalie to her face. Anyway that’s old news and I’ll move on now.

For everyone saying that Beau Dozier gave Nichole more leads on Rebuilt and cut out Chrystina and Natalie due to there relationship. Beau and Nichole didn’t get together til November 2009 and the girls recorded the album in the summer of 2009 so that had noting to do with Nichole. Also Natalie said that she wasn’t there for some days when there were recording so really if she wasn’t there she can’t except to be on the songs (I know that Natalie didn’t complain about it but the fans have done). Also Nichole and Beau have just split up now.

The future of Girlicious is looking unsure as of the moment with no replacements been brought in as of yet and no one knowing much more but I going to support Nichole, Chrystina and Natalie fully and give them a chance to do there thing. I know that Girlicious isn’t going to be the same without Chrystina and Natalie, just as it isn’t the same watching the 3 of them perform Like Me or any other song off the first album without Tiffanie. Each girl brings something very different and unique and obviously losing 2 memembers at once is going to have a big impact on the group. I am having trouble imaging Nichole and two new girls performing Like Me and I’m not even sure if it will look right, a part of me sorta wants the new group to start again and from strach as it could give them a better chance and then there can drop all the past drama and stories. If the management brings in new talented girls though and there deliever good music, great singing and dancing, chemistry and perform well then I am willing to give them a chance. I know that there aren’t going to be able to find an exact replacement for Natalie and Chrystina as there both unique but I think we should wait to see who there bring in before people go and say there over with them as it must have been a difficult decision for the girls and it must be tough for Nichole right now but as long as there all happy and doing what there love then I will support them.

2 replies since 28/2/2011, 16:46   102 views